MILITARY APPRECIATION 50% DISCOUNT
The Garmin Marathon would like to extend its thanks to veterans, active duty, reserve and national guard members of all branches of the U.S. military by offering a discount to those in service to our country.
We want to give a special thanks to our men and women in uniform. Those of you who have served in the military, please take advantage of our discount and special refund policy. The code gives the qualifying people the a 50% discount. Request must be made by April 10, 2020, and code expires by April 13, 2020.
- If you’re a veteran, you qualify.
- If you’re active duty, you qualify.
- If you’re military reserve or National Guard, you qualify.
- If you’re the spouse or a child of someone who is active duty, military reserve or National Guard, you qualify.
- If you’re a military retiree or a spouse or child of a military retiree, you qualify.
- If you’re a spouse of a fallen soldier, you qualify.
- If you’re a child of a fallen soldier, you qualify.
- If you’re a parent of a fallen soldier, you qualify.
- Civilian employees of any branch of the military are not eligible for the discount.
Participants that are registering in person at the expo must show a military ID, LES, Orders or DD214 at packet pick-up. Anyone using the military discount without a personal military ID, LES, Orders, DD214 will not be able to pick up their bib and will forfeit all fees and will be banned for life from our race. If you are a qualifying member from the list above you need follow the instructions below to register now.
I qualify. How do I get the discount code?
You MUST email a copy of the of service member’s LES, Orders or DD214 to receive the discount code, at email@example.com
If you are a spouse or child of an activity duty soldier, please email a copy of that service member’s LES, Orders or DD214.
If you are a surviving spouse, parent, or child of a fallen soldier, please any documentation that provides qualifying information.
Please do not email a copy of your Military ID since it is a federal offense. LES = (Leave and Earning Statement) – If you are unable to send any of these documents, please email the race director for more options.
DISCLAIMER: This discount does not apply to any challenges, nor can be applied with any other promotions or discounts.
REFUNDS DUE TO ORDERS
If any active duty service-member registers and subsequently receives orders that prevent them from attending the race, we give you the option to refund your registration fee, or transfer your registration to the next year, or to family member.
Registrations that use the military discount cannot be transferred to non family member or sold.
Thank you for serving!