Community Ambassador Perks
- Each community organization will receive up to 5 complimentary registrations for the Full, Half, or 10K distances to give a way as raffles or for any types of challenges they run.
- Each community organization will receive a specific 15% discount code for the Full, Half or 10K with unlimited uses to give out to its employees, members, friends, and families.
- Organization’s bio, photo, and url links on our website
- Feature on the Garmin Marathon Social Media accounts
Please note: Community ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is strictly and purely a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel, lodging or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Community ambassadors serve from February to April, and are encouraged to reapply to continue on future years.
Community Ambassador Roles
- Recruit: Get at least 10 employees, members, friends or others to register with their specific ambassador code.
- Social Media: Blogging, Facebook shares, tweeting updates and retweeting, posting updates on Instagram
- Represent: Can request fliers to post in organization offices.
- Volunteer: Race weekend volunteer positions are requested and available for expo/packet pick-up, finish line and festival.
- Give Feedback: You’re our research team to help us build a better race.
Please note: There is no limit on amount of codes given out per ambassador. Code can also be forwarded to others from the first recruit of the ambassador. Discount codes given to others can not be requested to be retroactively refunded if that participant has already registered.