Directions to Embassy Suites Hotel & Olathe Conference Center from Kansas City International Airport
The start/finish line is located at Embassy Suites Hotel & Olathe Conference Center located at Kansas Highway 10 and Ridgeview Road. The address for the Garmin Marathon, Expo and Packet Pick-up is 10401 South Ridgeview Road, Olathe, KS 66061.
- Head towards I-29S/US-71 S to Kansas City
- Follow I-29 S/US-71 S for 3.7 miles
- Take exit 9B to merge onto MO-152 W toward Topeka for 5.5 miles
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-435 S via the spur/circle ramp to Topeka for 22.9 miles
- Entering Kansas as you pass over Missouri River
- Take exit 1B for KS-10 toward Lawrence
- Continue onto KS-10 W for 0.9 miles
- Take the Ridgeview Rd exit (1st exit on right)
- This is a Diverging Diamond Pattern Bridge
- Continue onto S Ridgeview Rd for 0.5 miles
- Take left turn to East on to W 106th St
- Destination will be in the office park
Shuttles to Start / Finish Line
- We will have shuttles pick up and drop off about 5 miles from the start. They will pick up at the church located here: Heartland Community Church – 12175 S Strang Line Rd, Olathe, KS 66062. The shuttles typically run from 5am-6:30am. Then they will take people back to the church from about 8am to 1pm. There are 5 hotels located around this church, plus this would just be a good car drop off location to avoid traffic.
If you have other questions check out the FAQ page.
|Transportation & Limo Services|
|Champion Shuttle Inc.
Ms. Crystal Taylor
2011 E Crossroads Lane
Olathe, KS 66062
Toll Free: 888-245-7844
From Airport to Olathe is $47-$57 – includes up to 4 passengers.
To get from anywhere in the metro to the Expo or the Starting Line is $45 or less.