Closest Airport to flight into for race weekend is: Kansas City Airport (MCI)
Directions to Garmin International World Headquarters for race day.
- Head towards I-29S/US-71 S to Kansas City
- Follow I-29 S/US-71 S for 9.1 miles
- Take exit 3B for I-635 toward Kansas and follow for 12.6 miles
- Merge onto I-35 S toward Wichita and follow for 15.2 mile
- Take exit 215 for US 169 S/KS-7 toward Paola
- Cross over South Harrison Street and go up hill to 151st Street to make a left.
- Head East over highway bridges for 1 mile to Garmin International World Headquarters.
Shuttles to Start / Finish Line
- We will have shuttles pick up and drop off about 5 miles from the start. They will pick up at the church located here: Heartland Community Church – 12175 S Strang Line Rd, Olathe, KS 66062. The shuttles typically run from 5am-6:30am. Then they will take people back to the church from about 8am to 1pm. There are 5 hotels located around this church, plus this would just be a good car drop off location to avoid traffic.
If you have other questions check out the FAQ page.
|Transportation & Limo Services|
|Champion Shuttle Inc.
Ms. Crystal Taylor
2011 E Crossroads Lane
Olathe, KS 66062
Toll Free: 888-245-7844
http://www.championshuttle.com/From Airport to Olathe is $47-$57 – includes up to 4 passengers.To get from anywhere in the metro to the Expo or the Starting Line is $45 or less.